THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At LBS BFP, we collect the information necessary for us to perform our services/obligations to you and to make our products available to you. This may include information such as your full name, address, phone number, contact (delivery) details, and email address.
We collect personally identifying data about you when you post comments on the website, contact us for any reason, and when you try to access certain tools on the website. While you are not under any obligation to provide any personally-identifying information to us, you understand that certain sections of the website may be, as a result, be inaccessible.
We may also gain access to some non-personal information that may be automatically provided to us by your computer or accessing device. Our web servers automatically recognize every user’s IP address or domain name, and may routinely collect information about your browser, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, date and time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This type of information is non-identifying and does not identify you specifically. It rather helps us to customise our website so that we are better able to meet users’ needs.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To maintain the fidelity of your personal information, we deploy a variety of security measures, and these include physical, administrative, and technical measures. We use the SSL encryption technology to protect personal information, which can only be accessed by a limited number of authorised specialists who are hereafter required to keep the information confidential. You, however, will under no circumstances hold us liable for a breach of your personal information, as there is no full guarantee of security for information that is processed over the internet.
Our website and services are intended for an adult audience and are not directed to children. We will not deliberately collect personal information from children under the age of 18, except with parental consent or as permitted by law.
You may turn off all cookies on your computer/device, but you will not have access to many features that make our website experience more efficient in such an event.
Where you are no longer interested in remaining on our database and receiving our personalized mailings or other communications, you have the choice of opting out of our database by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option at the foot of all of our email communications. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with relevant laws, you have certain rights in relation to your private information, including:
- The right to ask us to provide you with a copy of your private information.
- The right to correct, delete or restrict the processing of your private information.
- The right to obtain the private information you provide to us in a structured, machine-readable format, as well as the right to ask us to port this data to another controller.
- The right to object to the processing of your private information in certain circumstances i.e., where we don’t have to process such information to meet a legal requirement, or where we are using your private information for direct marketing.
To exercise any of your rights kindly contact us at: email@example.com
USE OF INFORMATION
We will use whatever information we collect from you:
- To identify you and any LBS BFP user account you hold with us.
- To simplify the delivery of the products that you ordered.
- To tell you about important changes to the LBS BFP website, products, and services.
- To continually evaluate and improve our website and services.
- For proper record-keeping, research and market survey purposes.
- To inform you about other products, services and/or events which may interest you.
- To answer any question you may have, as well as to respond to your complaints or requests.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To enhance your browsing experience each time you visit LBS BFP.
- To defend ourselves against error, intentional fraud, and other nefarious activities.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will share your information with the following set of people/entities under the below listed circumstances:
With service providers such as but not restricted to firms with board roles and/or LBS or LBS BFP staff who’ll assist us in the delivery of our services to you.
To comply with the law: We may share your private information with relevant law enforcement or government authorities if we believe that this is necessary to do so in compliance with a law or legal request; if it is required for us to do so in order to protect the safety of other persons; to address fraud, technical, or security issues; or to safeguard our rights and/or property.
With any other third party that you have authorised us to share your information with. Barring the foregoing, we will never deliberately sell, transfer, or share your information with an unauthorised third party.